Specialty Contact Lens Fitting
- Scleral Lenses
- Gas Permeable Lenses for Astigmatism, Multifocal, Keratoconus
- Ortho-Keratology Lenses
- Wave Custom Lenses
If you’ve had a hard time with contact lenses in the past or you’ve been told you’re not a great candidate for contacts, we may have a solution for you. Dr. White, Dr. Capstick, and Dr. Sargent have advanced knowledge of contact lens fitting and are up to date on the latest contact lens technology to meet your visual needs.
There are a number of conditions that may require a more complex, specialty contact lens fitting:
- Pellucid Marginal Degeneration
- Dry Eye
- Post – refractive surgery (LASIK, PRK, RK, etc)
- Post – corneal transplant
- Kids with myopia (special lenses are worn overnight to reshape the cornea and control/prevent myopia progression)
If you have been diagnosed with one of the above conditions, or you would just like to find out what contact lens options might work for you, our doctors would be happy to help.